If you are a NEW client looking to book a massage treatment, please read through my protocols on my COVID-19 page. If you feel comfortable with the processes and agree to wear a mask during your massage, please call or text me at 541-243-3928 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Online booking is NOT available to NEW clients at this time, so contacting me via text, phone or email is required. Existing clients may book online at any time.
Please see my COVID-19 page for information on my cleaning and disinfecting protocols as well as what to expect during a session.
Welcome, and thank you for visiting my website. I love massage and believe in the healing and restorative powers of therapeutic touch. I am so happy to be serving the good people of Corvallis and I look forward to helping you to feel your very best.
Whether you are looking to relieve stress, manage pain, or treat yourself to a relaxing experience, massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your wellness regimen.
These are just some of the many benefits of massage:
- Alleviate back pain and relieve migraine and tension headaches.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and over-used muscles and reduce spasms and cramping.
- Increase joint flexibility and improve range of motion.
- Lessen depression and anxiety and enhance sleep quality.